EU4Culture project announces Call for Applications for Local Experts in Armenia
EU4Culture is the EU funded project. The project targets the cultural and creative sector in the Eastern Partnership (EaP) countries, aiming to support the development of culture as an engine for growth and social development across the region.
EU4Culture makes particular focus on non-capital cities and towns of the Eastern Partnership countries. The project will assist cities in the EaP region to develop and implement a Cultural Development Strategy.
Within the “EU4Culture” project a maximum of five (5) non-capital cities or towns from each of the five participating EaP countries will be selected (i.e., a maximum of 25 cities or towns altogether).
In each participating country 2 local experts will be selected for external assessment of grant proposals to Support the Preparation of Cultural Development Strategies. Selected local experts will be assigned to provide content related assessment of proposals for Supporting Preparation and Implementation of Cultural Development Strategies in non-capital cities/towns of Eastern Partnership countries. The local experts will assess the submitted documentation at every stage of the application process.
Local expert must be the citizen and resident of Armenia and must meet the following requirements:
- At least 5 years working experience in the field of culture studies or creative industries;
- Proven understanding of CCI sector;
- Experience of working on strategic planning and policy development issues;
- Experience of working on regional development issues;
- Experience of assessment of grant applications;
- Experience of working in EaP region or on the EU Eastern Neighborhood issues would be an
- Experience with EU projects would be an asset.
Qualification and Skills
- University (MA) degree in arts management, cultural studies or equivalent;
- Excellent analytic and communication skills;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Fluent written and spoken state language of the country the expert represents;
More information about the Call of Applications of Local Experts you can find under the link below